Fundraise for Macmillan
What do I need to know?
As a Team Macmillan rider, you will be part of an amazing team, dedicated to supporting Macmillan Cancer Support and the 3 million people currently living with cancer in the UK.
What to expect on the day?
This year at Dragon Ride you will receive support from Macmillan’s specialist Cycling team, which includes:
- A Team Macmillan jersey if you raise £100
- Access to virtual coaching sessions from coaches who work with professional athletes
- Training guides tailored to all levels and abilities
- Access to our VIP marquee on the day, where you will be able to access a complimentary post-race massage, stretch your legs, refuel and socialise with other riders
More importantly, you’ll be making a real difference in the lives of people living cancer. Macmillan provides a range of services to help people with cancer, including emotional support, practical help, and financial assistance. We are 98% funded by voluntary donations, so fundraising is essential to make sure we can deliver this vital support.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up today, make the miles count and join the Team Macmillan!
How do I join and become a VIP rider for Team Macmillan?
There is a limited number of discounted Macmillan fundraiser entries available – get yours before they are all gone!
- Select your distance on the Macmillan entry form and commit to raising £250
- Set up a JustGiving page, and start shouting out about your Dragon Ride 2024 challenge
- Get training – our Cycling team will be in touch regularly to make sure you have all the support you need