Join Team Macmillan
Macmillan Cancer Support are the official charity partner of Dragon Ride 2020. Join Team Macmillan today and support people living with cancer.
There are over 2.5 million people living with cancer in the UK and this is set to grow to almost 4 million by 2030. Macmillan provide physical, financial and emotional support to help people with cancer to live life as fully as they can.
How do I join and become a VIP rider for Team Macmillan?
We have 250 discounted Macmillan Fundraiser Entries are available for the 2020 event. Join the team today!
- Select Macmillan fundraising entry on the entry form, for any distance and pledge to fundraise £200
- Join the Dragon Ride Facebook page and support people living with cancer with every pedal
- Set up a JustGiving page and raise as much as you can
What do Team Macmillan riders get?
All VIP riders will receive support from Macmillan’s specialist cycling team including a welcome pack with advice on training and some top fundraising tips. (You’ll receive this once you’ve signed up).
We’ll also be there on the day to cheer you on and as a Macmillan rider you’ll receive:
- Entry into our VIP marquee
- Space to sit down stretch and relax
- A complimentary post-ride massage
- Refreshments before and after the ride to fuel and re-fuel
- A technical cycling jersey if you raise £200 or more (new design for 2019!)
If you’re looking for a way to make your event count, why not raise money for a cause you care about? Head to JustGiving, make a fundraising page in a few simple steps, and share it far and wide by email and social media.