What’s Included With Entry
As the 2020 event was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, thousands of the riders that had already entered opted to roll over to 2021. Thus in 2021 the available places are very limited and we are conducting a ballot to ensure a fair chance for all.
Why Enter the Ballot for 2021?
- The UK’s most prestigious sportive
- Sweeping Alpine-like climbs
- Stunning South Wales scenery
- Famous climbs including Rhigos, Black Mountain and Devil’s Elbow
- Timed King of the Mountain competition on closed road climb
- 4,000 riders supporting each other to the finish line
- Picturesque start/finish venue with car parking and large event village
- Famous Feed Stations
- A major tick off your cycling bucket list
The event includes:
- Finisher medal
- Well-stocked feed stations with sugary goods, savoury food, energy products and water.
- Riders pack posted out prior to the event – no need to register on the day
- Mechanical support
- Motorcycling marshalling
- Medical support
- Free car park at start/finish venue
- Sweep vehicle for those who cannot complete the route
- Electronic chip timing
- Results texted to your mobile phone as you cross the line
- Huge bragging rights!