Become a VIP
Join Team Macmillan and become a Vitus Dragon Ride VIP. To reward their riders, Macmillan are offering free entry to their VIP marquee on event day.
What do VIP riders get?
All VIP riders will receive the support from Macmillan’s specialist cycling team including an email welcome pack with advice on how to get prepared for the event and some top fundraising tips.
We’ll also be there on the day to cheer you on and as a Macmillan VIP you’ll receive:
- Entry into our VIP marquee
- Space to sit down stretch and relax
- A complimentary post-ride massage
- Refreshments before and after the ride to fuel and re-fuel
- Entry into exciting prize draws for cycling merchandise
- A technical cycling jersey if you raise £200 or more (new design for 2019!)
How do I become a VIP rider?
Discounted Macmillan Fundraiser Entries are now SOLD OUT! But you can still join the team and become a VIP rider:
- Select standard entry distance and pay the full fee for your place as normal
- Set up a JustGiving page and start your fundraising for Macmillan. It’s that simple! If you already have your own place in the Vitus Dragon Ride, there is no minimum sponsorship, just raise as much as you can.
- Once you’ve committed to fundraising, enjoy the perks of the VIP marquee on event day.
“The support on the day of the Vitus Dragon Ride is so valuable, as I normally attend these events alone, so that voice of support at the start, the group cheering along the route, the cup of tea at the end and having someone to take a picture for you just helps so much and makes the day even better, the supporters do an amazing job.”